USBSI Resources for Merchants
We’ve compiled industry news here so customers can make informed decisions about their business team about PCI compliance and chargebacks. Check back regularly to see the latest news in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best possible customer service for our customers, which includes providing our customers with unbiased and relevant information regarding every aspect of a merchant account. Our goal is to provide this information so that our customers can consistently make informed decisions, no matter how simple or complex the issue.
If you cannot find an answer here or prefer a more direct response, feel free to call us with your questions at (888) 468-1155.
- Industry Blog – Click to find the latest news about US Bankcard Services, Inc., tips and suggestions to increase sales, the latest news business owners need to know, and much more. Subscribe to our blog and get these articles sent directly to your mailbox!
- Chargeback Prevention – A chargeback is a transaction disputed by the cardholder or issuer. Chargebacks can be a costly part of accepting credit cards but we can help you reduce these risks. Click here for 10 ways to reduce the hassle and expense of potential chargebacks.
- Educational Videos – Get tips on reducing chargebacks, credit card interchange and Fraud Prevention.
- FAQ – We have gathered the most frequently asked questions in the credit card processing industry and listed them in an easy-to-read format.
- Glossary – Chargeback? Interchange? Is there any difference between a SIC and an MCC code? We’ve provided the definitions here to ensure your understanding of all the terms that appear on our website.
- PCI Compliance – Any merchant that processes, stores, and/or transmits cardholder data will have to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Are you ready?