TERMS & CONDITIONS of USBSI MRM PROGRAM
To qualify for the MRM Program, ALL the following criteria must be met:
- 1. The promotion applies to merchants who have EITHER an active merchant processing account OR a sure3 Online Restaurant Solutions account with USBSI.
- 2. Existing USBSI merchants refering a new merchant will receive:
- One-time bonus of $50/ MID for each approved merchant processing account.
- One-time bonus of $25/ SID for each approved sure3 Online Restaurant Solutions account.
- 3. All MRM forms must be submitted to USBSI on or before the application submission date of the referred account(s).
- 4. All accounts resulting from a referral must be approved within 90 calendar days of the MRM form being submitted.
- 5. If a referral results in more than one new account [whether merchant processing account (MID) or sure3 account (SID)], all resulting new accounts must be approved within 90 calendar days of the first new account’s approval date.
- 6. New accounts as a result of an existing account’s “Change of Ownership” or “Change of Business Structure” do not qualify.
- 7. An existing merchant cannot refer him/ herself.
- 8. USBSI reserves the right to modify, alter, or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, with or without explanation, and no further information shall be provided. USBSI reserves the right to render all decisions and all decisions rendered by USBSI are final.